Pack your car with your favorite dinners, snacks, and drinks (no alcohol allowed). Gather your outdoor chairs and blankets and join the Jennie T. Anderson Theatre for an outdoor theatre experience. Featuring actors and musicians from the Atlanta Lyric Theatre, we're thrilled to bring you a socially-distanced collaboration that'll satisfy those who've been missing live performances. Shows will be on Friday, September 25th at 7:30pm (18912) and Saturday, September 26th at 4pm (18929) and 7:30pm (18913).
It's a $30 admission per vehicle (not per person). Please register only one member of your family/vehicle for this event. Keep your receipt (either print your receipt or show email confirmation) and when you enter the park you will be directed to your designated parking area. Your vehicle will be assigned two parking spaces to keep the proper amount of space between you and the next family.
Click the tickets link -> enter event code into the filter box -> click drop down ->
login or register your account -> add to cart -> go to cart and check out.
Call the Anderson Theatre box office (770-528-8490) to purchase tickets over the phone
Have questions about what to expect before arriving?
Check out out our Cabaret announcement
1. All tickets purchased online must be presented to enter the park. Receipts sent through email will be accepted, as well.
2. Social distancing of six feet must be maintained at ALL times.
3. You will be assigned a parking space and one additional space for chairs and coolers beside your car.
4. All other areas in the Cobb Civic Center complex are closed.
5. No socializing between vehicles.
6. Restrooms will be open and cleaned between uses. Social distancing will be required.
7. Concessions will not be available. You are welcome to bring food/coolers from home. NO alcoholic beverages. No sharing with other vehicles. Please clean up after the movie and remove all trash when you leave.
8. No smoking.
9. Vendors and sponsors will not be onsite.
10. Staff will be onsite and available to help. Please social distance from staff.
*The rules have been put in place to protect the safety and well-being of staff and patrons. Failure to follow will result in management asking offender to leave the park.